Monday, April 14, 2014

To Infinity (Scarves) and Beyond!!

Even with the warmer weather here in Washington lately, I have been obsessed with infinity scarves.Not having any custom orders to make, I decided to add another to my inventory. So I looked through my yarn stash and found this very soft purple, white and green variegated yarn. I decided it would make a good scarf and so I began. This is my typical evening right here. a skein of yarn, my laptop. All that's missing is an Angry Orchard. ;P
 Of course, I didn't have enough of that one color to complete the scarf so what's a crafty girl to do? Find a matching color of course! Another look through my stash and I found a complimentary purple and green. Had I planned better I would have made the stripes a bit more uniform. I actually like the way the stripes turned out though because this makes it so you can show more of one color or another, depending on your outfit.
 and the finished project, as modeled by me!
Custom orders are always available and I also have a ton of inventory needing to be sold. Perhaps one of these days I'll actually photograph and put an album up of all my available items. Be sure to check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/shoesonyourhead for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment